Irish4Israel is a non-denominational movement founded in 2010 to provide grassroots support for Israel in Ireland. We believe in a just and peaceful solution to the current conflict but we have sought to challenge the consistent political and media bias against the state of Israel.
Irish4Israel seeks to
• Speak out for Israel when no one else will.
• Educate people about what is going on “behind the news”.
• Promote positive stories about the state of Israel and its rich culture.
• Oppose the demonisation of Israel in the media here in Ireland.
• Promote a genuine understanding of Israel and the threats it faces.
• Oppose the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement against Israel,which we believe to be inherently racist and one-sided.
We hope that you will find “The Issues” section a great help in informing you about the realities Israel is facing.
This website would not be possible without the support and contributions of a number of organisations and individuals who wrote articles,provided information or allowed their photos/infographics to be used. Irish4Israel would like to especially thank Alan McEneaney, NGO Monitor, HonestReporting, StandwithUs, BlueStar. Jewish Virtual Library, Stand for Israel and John Burke.